Thursday, February 17, 2011

An Irresistably Sweet Award!!

I have won yet another award!! Yay!!  Thanks to Creations by Laurel for awarding me.  You can check out her blog at

Ok.  The rules for this one is to list five guilty pleasures.  Let's see:
1.  I spend way too much time on my blog.

2.  I also spend too much time checking out funny videos on youtube.

3. I cannot, I mean, CANNOT keep chocolate in the house.

4.  I like staying up late reading, no matter how early I have to get up.

5.  I really, really love sleeping in when I don't HAVE to get up.

Ok.  Now here are 5 bloggers whose sites I think are worth visiting. 


Go and visit these sites.  They're worth viewing.


  1. Thanks for the nod on your blog! I can always appreciate a reader...both because it is my profession, and because it is something that enriches my life. :)

  2. Thank you for the bloggy award and sending some love my way! :)

  3. You are all very welcome and I hope it sends many visitors your way.

  4. 1, 2 and 3 are me also lol. On YouTube I have a thing for 'cats riding iRobots'. Check them out, they crack me up, so silly!

  5. I'll have to see them. Have you seen the pattycake cats?


I welcome comments from anyone with a mutual interest in the subjects I written about.