I just received a Stylish Blogger Award. I think that is very sweet. Thanks to Books, Personally at http://bookspersonally.blogspot.com/2011/02/awww-shucks.html who has a very stylish blog with great reviews, if I say so myself. Now I'm supposed to say seven random things about myself and pick 15 other bloggers for the award. I've never done anything like this before so here goes:
7 Random Things About Myself:
1. Ironically, I review books I wouldn't normally choose to read, I'm a classic literature bluff.
2. My middle name's "Paula" (this is supposed to be random, right?)
3. I want my own horse.
4. I've never been to China, but plan to travel there.
5. I speak Spanish.
6. I have a sister who's an architect.
7. I have another sister who is married to a man from Cyprus.
Well, I don't know how informative or interesting that is but those were truly random thoughts about myself.
Ok: I am awarding the Stylish blogger award to:
I don't know if theses bloggers consider themselves stylish but I think their blogs are worth visiting and I hope you do! Take care and happy blogging!
Incidentally, those who were picked who would like to pass the award on, here are the rules:
1.Comment back to the person who awarded you.
2. Thank them on your blog.
3. List 7 random things about yourself.
4. Pick 15 other blogs that you think deserve the award and notify them.